Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 22 августа 2017 г.

Jimmi Accardi - Cry of the Wild Guitar

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2010
Time: 35:10
Size: 80,6 MB
Label: Molehill
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Garage Band Rock - 2:41
 2. Funk Juice Part 1 - 4:51
 3. Cat Man Blues - 3:09
 4. Hot Chili - 3:21
 5. Knock 'em Dead - 3:27
 6. Jump and Swing - 2:17
 7. Blues Guitin' - 4:34
 8. Rock Me - 2:27
 9. Boogie With Me - 3:28
10. Funk Juice Part 2 - 4:50

"The hottest new guitar killer playing his own style of blues, rock, and rockabilly and with a passion for wild note bending -- in a class with Jeff Beck, Scotty Moore, Freddie King, and Buddy Guy - but unique and unlike any of them." -- Maybelline Gibson
"I've always been an insomniac. When I can't sleep at night, I go into the studio and record guitar solos, pulling on the vibrato bar with such frenzy that I break it off on occasion and part of it stays stuck inside the guitar until I have to extract it with a dentist's drill, or have to replace the whole tremolo block and tailpiece. I love bending strings and stretching notes to their limit, just short of snapping them off the neck.
"This is a guitar album, and I just did everything in one or two takes with my Fender Stratocaster, Deluxe Reverb Amplifier, and sometimes a Wah Wah pedal.
"The guitar is the star of this album. It talks and sings, and even cries. I gave the guitar total leeway to do whatever it wanted to do. I let it run wild. I don't think when I play. The guitar actually plays me." -- Jimmi Accardi
"Leo Fender smiles down when Jimmi plays." -- Jack Utley, DJ, WIMS Radio

Cry of the Wild Guitar

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий