Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 7 ноября 2019 г.

Roger "Hurricane" Wilson - I Did What I Wanted To!

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2019
Time: 48:09
Size: 110,4 MB
Label: Bluestorm Records
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. I'm Coming Home - 4:15
 2. I Did What I Wanted To - 4:16
 3. If This Is Love - 4:35
 4. This Crazy World - 5:40
 5. Blues Came from the Country - 4:04
 6. Food, Phone, Gas, & Lodging - 2:43
 7. I'm Through with the Blues - 4:36
 8. Why Can't It Be Like Christmas Everyday? - 3:07
 9. Legacy of Ted Turner - 3:30
10. Sittin' on a Stallion - 4:17
11. Solid Gold Love - 4:23
12. Why I Do What I Do - 2:37

The release of his latest project, I DID WHAT I WANTED TO, is a reflection of Roger’s 50 years as a professional musician. “I am very excited to be releasing my 25th CD. The title track, “I DID WHAT I WANTED TO, says it all. Some like my music and some don’t, but that never mattered. I just set out to do what it was that felt right to me. Over the years, I’ve met a lot of great people, producers, and critics who have positively embraced what I do. It’s been a great run, but as they say in the old country, ‘It ain’t over yet’!” If you like guitar driven blues rock, fluid and intricate finger style guitar picking, and emotional songwriting, you are at the right place. Roger “Hurricane” Wilson has made his own mark on the music world. The legendary Les Paul once said about Roger, “This guy plays some great blues.” Atlanta treasure Francine Reed stated that, Roger “Hurricane” Wilson is a force to be reckoned with.” With over a million miles under his belt, he has shared the stage with such notable artists as B.B. King, Buddy Guy, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Little Milton, Hubert Sumlin, Willie “Big Eyes” Smith, Charlie Musselwhite, Jorma Kaukonen, Dicky Betts, Delbert McClinton, Taj Mahal, and many more. And if that isn’t enough, and don’t you think it ought to be, as a result of his Blues In The Schools Program, The Oklahoma Blues Hall of Fame thought him worthy enough to induct him in 2015.

I Did What I Wanted To

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий