Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 27 июля 2021 г.

Daniel Kosel - 1970

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2021
Time: 40:08 
Size: 92,0 MB 
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Modern Electric Blues/Country Rock
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Clues - 3:07
 2. Flow - 5:32
 3. Wishing You Weren't You - 3:32
 4. Read The Book - 5:01
 5. 1970 - 2:32
 6. Beautiful Mess - 3:53
 7. Reasons Not To Go - 3:28
 8. Cry Cry Cry - 3:06
 9. Breathing My Name - 3:58
10. Lead with Kindness - 5:54

Born in Seattle, I was adopted and then moved to the Carbon County area of Montana at age 12. I grew up fishing Rock Creek, playing guitar, and wandering the beautiful Absaroka-Beartooth region until eventually graduating from college and pursuing a diverse career in business. I first emerged as a musical artist in 2016 performing solo shows and evolving various band formats until finding my pace as a touring poet-guitartist. I crave the healing balance of the Pacific sea, and I love the soulful power of the Beartooth Mountains. Having tasted both darkness and light in life, I recognize that positive change and expression through music is a healing, beautiful thing. I admire strength of character, unusual beauty, and fierce spirit. It is essential that men treat women with respect, love, and kindness. Troublesome thoughts and bad energy must be laid to rest, and we must all realize our natural purpose. I know my purpose is bringing music and poetry to those who dance, laugh, cry, need light, seek peace, suffer, grieve, thirst for love,  I find peace in accepting that it isn't always possible to know all the "answers" or to always feel like I am on the "right" side of the fence.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий