Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 16 июля 2021 г.

Mike Zito - Resurrection

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2021
Time: 54:04 
Size: 124,0 MB 
Label: Hillside (HGRCN 04)
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. I'll Make Love To You - 3:27
 2. Don't Bring Me Down - 4:21
 3. Dreaming Of You - 3:55
 4. In My Blood - 3:45
 5. Presence Of The Lord - 5:20
 6. When It Rains - 6:23
 7. You Don't Have Me - 3:44
 8. Damned If I Do - 5:29
 9. Running Man - 4:15
10. Evil - 6:23
11. Resurrection - 6:55

Blues rock guitarist Mike Zito is set to release Resurrection on July 16. The album follows 2020’s Quarantine Blues, which was voted #6 on Blues Rock Review’s top 20 albums of 2020.The 11 track album is produced by Grammy winner David Z. Resurrection features eight originals and three covers. “I have songs in me and musical ideas all of the time,” says Zito about the album. “I write what I can, when I can and try to save it all for posterity. Some of the songs are just songs and they don’t always have meaning for me, and some of them become very personal. For me to sing songs and feel them with real emotion, they need to be somewhat personal. Even songs I did not write, I need to feel they explain a part of my thinking or how I am feeling about love, sex, life, death, the world…. Resurrection is an album of feelings, emotions, and is very personal. The title track is how I once almost lost my love, but it came back stronger than ever. I have had this song in me for years, but it only makes sense now to share it with the world. After the year we have had on planet Earth, I believe we all need a rebirth. This rebirth has given me an opportunity to be who I want to be musically and artistically.”  (https://bluesrockreview.com/2021/04/mike-zito-to-release-resurrection.html)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий