Поиск по этому блогу

воскресенье, 27 февраля 2022 г.

Fred Chapellier - Straight to the Point

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2022
Time: 54:34 
Size: 125,6 MB 
Label: DixieFrog
Styles: Blues/Modern Electric Blues/Blues Rock

Art: Front 
 1. Blues on my Radio - 4:07
 2. I'd Rather Be Alone - 5:06
 3. I've Got to Use my Imagination - 5:08
 4. Mother Earth - 4:58
 5. Remnants - 4:04
 6. Juliette - 4:13
 7. Same for You and me - 4:27
 8. Tend to It - 6:33
 9. Racing with the Cops - 4:26
10. Way Past Midnight - 4:06
11. Where Eagles Die - 3:33
12. Basketfull of Blues - 3:46

‘This strange time had me thinking and putting everything into perspective. And I said to myself, enough of the superfluous, if this is my last album, I don’t want anything unecessary in it; the idea is, ‘Straight to the Point!’ And that’s where the name for the album came from.’ If something well thought out attains perfect form, there’s no doubt that this album is just that, marvelously expressing the quintessence of Fred Chapellier’s music. Composed, played and recorded through the largely difficult and uncertain times of Covid, ‘Straight to the Point’ is a pure diamond, racy and devilishly impressive, tainted with classical blues, Soul steeped in R&B, and all held together with a sublime brass section; you can’t get more authentic! And if comparisons must be made, there’s no doubt the name of Robert Cray often comes to mind bringing that anglo-saxon touch. It could be worse! Straight To The Point Is A Perfect Condensed Of Fred Chapellier's Musical Art/ His Mastery Of The Roots Genre Is Beeautiful, Whether We're Talking About Classical Blues Or Soul That A Lot Of American Musicians Would Approve Of. Everything Is Carried By His Warm And Addictive Unique Voice. Without A Doubt His Most Beautiful Achievement To This Day !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий