Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 10 февраля 2022 г.

Xime Monzon - My Harp My Soul

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2013
Time: 35:44 
Size: 82,1 MB 
Label: Chico Blues
Styles: Modern Electric Blues/Harp Blues
Art: Full 

Tracks Listing:
 1. My Harp My Soul - 3:31
 2. Scratch My Back - 4:48
 3. Blues Never Die - 4:44
 4. Something You Got - 4:08
 5. Blue Carnegie - 3:01
 6. Walter's Boogie - 3:26
 7. Stangers Blues - 3:16
 8. Baby Please Don't Go - 3:23
 9. Everybody's Fishin' - 2:34
10. Rainin' In My Heart - 2:47

Xime Monzon comes from Buenos Aires, Argentina and plays a fine blues harp. “My Harp My Soul” is her first release and showcases her doing everything from her heart - and the Seydel harmonicas. Accompanied by a good band, she shows her skills on blues harmonica, as well as, as a singer. With many years on the road, Xime has shared stages with Lurrie Bell, David Bertson, Flavio Guimarães, and many more. She toured Brazil and Chile and is a renowned harmonica teacher in Argentina. Xime’s influences are the great masters of blues harmonica such as: Walter Horton, Sam Myers, Little Walter, Sonny Boy I and II, Billy Branch, Lazy Lester, Slim Harpo, James Cotton, Junior Wells, Carey Bell(https://www.amazon.com/My-Harp-Soul-CD/dp/B01KJOMFBI).

My Harp My Soul

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий