Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 8 февраля 2022 г.

Percy Strother - It's My Time

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 1997
Time: 49:37 
Size: 114,2 MB 
Label: JSP Records
Styles: Blues/Modern Electric Blues
Art: Full 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Get Out Of My House - 4:20
 2. I Tried So Hard To Fake Love - 5:29
 3. I'm Doing Fine Without You Baby - 4:34
 4. She Gives Me Good Loving All The Time - 3:41
 5. Don't Let Your So Called Friends Come Between You & Me - 4:20
 6. Joy To My Life - 3:46
 7. He Don't Realise the Woman He's Got - 3:52
 8. It's My Time Baby - 5:00
 9. Tonight Is My Night Baby - 3:54
10. Ain't Nobody Take Your Place - 4:02
11. I Can't Take You Back This Time - 3:09
12. I Don't Cheat On My Woman - 3:26

It's My Time may be Percy Strother's best record yet, capturing his explosive soul-blues in all of its raging intensity. Truth be told, Strother hasn't really ever given a bad performance on record, but the key to the album's success is that he has a set of terrific original songs which effectively showcase his raging, soulful roar and his blistering guitar. This is raw soul, with little of the slickness that distinguishes latter-day retro-soul -- and that's why it's worth hearing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий