Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 9 марта 2023 г.

Billy Joe Howard - Low Down Blues

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2023
Time: 50:18 
Size: 115,4 MB 
Label: Big State Music, LLC
Styles:Blues/Modern Electric Blues/Blues Rock 
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Low Down Blues - 3:37
 2. Who's Got The Doll - 2:59
 3. Under The Rug - 5:56
 4. Blues Is My Best Friend - 3:31
 5. Texas Earthquake - 3:53
 6. This Ol' Guitar - 6:56
 7. Nine Lives - 3:57
 8. I Can't Dance - 2:39
 9. Ready To Ride - 4:24
10. Temporary Insanity - 3:19
11. Harleys In Heaven - 4:22
12. That Ain't So Bad - 4:39

I do a one man Band show, where I pre program my own back up band, play"in each insturment myself, then I perform live on Guitar, Keys, Harmonica, Vocals, & do a wireless Fiddle Show doing tricks with the audience. traditional country, Blues, & Classic Rock; Baby Boomer Music!! I also have 4 piece Band at my desposal for a bit more money; Im totaly self contained with my on sound & Lights, & can set up in area about the size of a table of six. I can play quiet enough for a normal conversation, or loud enough to please a rocker. 40 plus years of playing music, I have been on major labels with country bands, have been an opening act for many famous acts, now I am praising God with the gift he gave. I wrote, played all music on these songs which are testimonies or spiritual messages God put on my heart. He gets all the glory I pray it will bring you closer to Jesus Christ, our lord, may god Bless/


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий