Bitrate:320K/s
Year:1997
Time:23:58
Size:56,1 MB
Label:1412373 Records DK
Styles:Blues/Blues Rock/Funky Blues
Art:Front
Year:1997
Time:23:58
Size:56,1 MB
Label:1412373 Records DK
Styles:Blues/Blues Rock/Funky Blues
Art:Front
Tracks Listing:
1. Living on the Road - 4:27
2. Lady Sunshine - 5:02
3. Something Burning Inside Me - 5:21
4. So Bad - 5:13
5. Missing Stevie - 3:53
1. Living on the Road - 4:27
2. Lady Sunshine - 5:02
3. Something Burning Inside Me - 5:21
4. So Bad - 5:13
5. Missing Stevie - 3:53
Hi,I'm Peppe o Blues and I'm a professional musician.I trained at Berklee College of Music in Boston (USA) with important musicians like Kevin Eubanks and Al Defino.During my career I have had the honor and pleasure of playing with real stars like Buddy Miles, Otis Rush, Michael Coleman, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Miriam Makeba. Music is my life: I teach it, I write it and I play it.Love & Happiness.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий