Поиск по этому блогу

воскресенье, 29 сентября 2019 г.

Epi K. Paradox - I'll Take The Long Road

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2019
Time: 40:45
Size: 93,3 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Prelude - 4:24
 2. Find My Baby - 4:15
 3. Snake Whiskey - 3:45
 4. I'll Be Long Gone - 5:52
 5. Love is a Losing Game - 9:55
 6. Change Your Mind - 4:02
 7. I Can't Help You No More - 3:44
 8. Midnight Hour Blues - 4:46

Singer, songwriter and guitar player Epi K. Paradox, originally from Chania, Crete, an island in Greece, traded the sun- soaked Mediterranean to pursue his music career in London. Taking inspiration from the British Blues Explosion of the late 60s and early 70s, Epi K. Paradox creates his own brand of contemporary Blues music, while remaining faithful to Rhythm and Blues tradition.
(https://epikparadox.bandcamp.com/album/ill-take-the-long-road-2)

I'll Take The Long Road

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий