Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 3 февраля 2024 г.

Matteo Sansonetto Blues Revue - My Life Began to Change

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2015
Time: 44:37 
Size: 117,7 MB 
Label: Self-Released
Styles: Blues
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Real Mother for Ya - 4:19
 2. Get out My Life Woman - 4:34
 3. I Want to Ta-Ta You Baby - 6:35
 4. My Life Began to Change (feat. Chris Foreman) - 5:02
 5. That's What Love Will Make You Do - 2:53
 6. I Was Wrong (feat. Lurrie Bell) - 2:24
 7. Let's Straighten It Out (feat. Jen Williams) - 6:46
 8. Hard Bargain - 3:42
 9. I Was Looking for You Woman - 3:53
10. Come on in My House - 4:27

Matteo Sansonetto, one of the most active bluesman on the italian scene. He plays and sings the typical Chicago Blues, has a great soulful voice and a gritty basic guitar, giving his music the typical taste of the West Side of Chicago.During his career he played with italian’s musician such as Enrico Crivellaro, Paolo Bonfanti and saxophone’s player from Los Angeles James Thompson.He toured in Italy with Bluesman such as Carl Wyatt, Archie Lee Hooker, (nephew of the late John Lee Hooker), and Pistol Pete from Chicago.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий