Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 31 декабря 2016 г.

Glenn Kaiser - Long Way From My Home

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2016
Time: 42:12
Size: 98,2 MB
Label: Grrr Records
Styles: Christian Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Leavin' Blues - 3:06
 2. Love Bomb - 3:37
 3. Live Your Life for a Change - 2:05
 4. I Wish I Was in Heaven Sitting Down - 3:26
 5. Since I Laid My Burdens Down - 3:09
 6. Long Way From My Home - 3:22
 7. This Train - 4:18
 8. In The Light of the Morning Star - 3:49
 9. All Shook up - 2:56
10. News for the Blues - 3:22
11. What You Did - 3:52
12. I'll Fly Away - 5:03

Glenn Kaiser has released a new cigar box guitar album called "Long Way From My Home".  With this being a cigar box guitar album, Glenn has chosen to take this back to a very rootsy sound.  You will hear Glenn and his guitars he's built or had built for him.  You will hear some from his old "Trimmed & Burning" days.  This is classic blues in the delta style.Since I build 'em and play 'em, I am downloading this!  I love Glenn's voice, and there aren't many CBG artists out there.  Of those, he and I are the only two I know of trying to make music that glorifies Jesus.  So, of COURSE I am getting this.

Long Way From My Home

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий