Поиск по этому блогу

воскресенье, 4 декабря 2016 г.

Kevin Campbell - Different Shades / Same Blue

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2016
Time: 46:29
Size: 106,9 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/R&B
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. All of My Good Days - 4:48
 2. Feels Like Rain - 4:51
 3. Acting Like This - 5:18
 4. Couch Blues - 4:50
 5. What I Know - 3:35
 6. Things Are Starting to Look Up - 3:24
 7. Some Kind of Way - 5:17
 8. If Only They Knew - 5:23
 9. Wish I Was Walking You Home - 3:19
10. Again - 5:38

After 20 months of grinding, worrying, trusting and learning to master patience, my new album Different Shades/Same Blue is finally finished. I couldn't be more proud of it and thankful to the musicians that blessed me with their skills and contributions to this album. I will be thanking and showcasing these people as I get closer to my release date. December 2nd, 2016!! I have a release party in the works, and some great videos coming your way so look out for that.
An emotional mix of rhythm & blues, soul and country.
Turning life's defeats, challenges and mistakes into universal lyrics was the goal in making Different Shades/Same Blue. Ranging from the blues of Couch Blues, the gospel touches of Feels Like Rain, the Parisian jazz styling of Things Are Starting To Look Up, the country soul of Some Kind of Way, to the ambient sounds of Again, this album finds it's cohesiveness through it's theme of exploring one's sadder moments.

Different Shades / Same Blue 

1 комментарий: