Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 30 января 2019 г.

Tom Kuhr - Old Dog...Old Tricks

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2018
Time: 25:34
Size: 59,0 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Rock/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. I'm Ready - 3:15
 2. Rollin' and Tumblin' - 3:47
 3. Same Thing - 3:12
 4. Can't Find My Way Home - 4:21
 5. My Babe - 3:20
 6. Baby Please Don't Go - 3:55
 7. Maybellene - 3:41

My buddy Don Beyer and I are now making music the long-distance way. Using various digital music gizmos and gadgets that are available these days, we are collaborating between Michigan and Florida zip codes. I put together the initial tune with guitars, vocals and other stuff. Don adds his stellar bass playing, then engineers the final mix. So, here’s ‘OLD DOG – OLD TRICKS’…just some of my most favorite blues/rock tunes in the keys of A & E.

Old Dog...Old Tricks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий