Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 8 апреля 2019 г.

Teddi P's UOM Band - Among the In-Between

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2019
Time: 63:51
Size: 146,8 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Deserted Highway - 5:33
 2. We Can Do - 4:49
 3. Arms And Legs - 8:24
 4. Always You - 4:34
 5. Don't Let Me Die - 5:03
 6. Angel Over Me - 8:26
 7. Justified - 5:18
 8. See My God - 6:40
 9. Messages - 5:02
10. In Your Kiss - 4:57
11. In My Life - 4:59

Masterful guitar work brings a classic edge combined with solid lyric to make this cd a great listen !
This cd was a while in the making. Many cuts were put on the shelve before I decided on the content of this cd. I ve enjoyed many guitarists and blues based rock songwriters over the years. I take a little from many of these players that i enjoyed in my life and feel at this point i am representing and delivering a classic performance that will give the listener glimpses of many diverse influences. I place this guitar work on a song structure that never grows old. If you sit down, put a set of headphones on and relax you will not be disappointed .. The songs are different but live under the same rule.. good lyric, good melody and great playing.. sit back and experience this cd.... thanks for listening
Teddi P

Among the In-Between

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий