Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 11 октября 2019 г.

Chuck Alvarez - The Life I Live

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 1993
Time: 38:34
Size: 88,4 MB
Label: Blue Wolf Entertainment
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Full

Tracks Listing:
 1. Hard Luck - 3:34
 2. Working At The Mint - 4:15
 3. The Balder I Go - 3:17
 4. Sometimes I'm Down - 3:53
 5. The Life I Live - 3:53
 6. Never Had Me - 3:39
 7. Long Way From Heaven - 3:53
 8. Light Rain - 3:21
 9. My Life - 4:12
10. Goodbye - 4:31

Chuck Alvarez - Hard rockin' Blues with impassioned guitar playing and vocals. 1993 The Life I Live, Chuck's debut CD, produced by Vernon Porter (Kenny Logins, Dan Fogleberg), engineered by Walter New (Robin Ford, Eric Johnson)  and featuring world renowned keyboardist Mike Finnigan. Chuck Alvarez also composed music for seven musicals for both national and International audiences, and in the past two years his music has appeared in film, television, commercials and CD ROM. From the Universal Amphitheater, Irvine Meadows and the Greek Theater in Los Angeles to Longs Beach on Long Island and The Merriweather Post Pavilion in Baltimore. From The Bottom Line in NewYork to The Coach House in Southern California, Alvarez has performed in hundreds of clubs, theaters and larger venues. His performances are known for High Energy and High Quality!

The Life I Live

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий