Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 4 октября 2019 г.

Jeramy Norris & The Dangerous Mood - Deep In My Soul

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2019
Time: 35:29
Size: 81,3 MB
Label: Self-Released
Styles: Blues/Blues-Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. The Dangerous Boogie - 2:05
 2. Deep in My Soul - 3:09
 3. Jiggle It - 3:30
 4. The Messenger - 3:11
 5. Blue on You - 2:38
 6. My Clutch Is Slippin - 3:09
 7. Bread Crumbs - 3:42
 8. I Love My Girl - 3:34
 9. Tired of Trying - 6:05
10. She Said - 4:21

Jeramy Norris brings his deep love of Texas Blues, groove, and songwriting to forge the basis of The Dangerous Mood's signature sound. Jeramy is an absolute force to be reckoned with on guitar. His vocals are deep and warm with complete reverence to the gut bucket spirit of the Blues. His seasoned playing is mature, raw, and haunting. His voice delivers vintage soul and authentic tone. To quote Jeramy, " The Dangerous Mood is the most fun I've ever had playing in a band.

Deep In My Soul

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий