Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 8 декабря 2023 г.

Mick Clarke - Mo Country Rockin'

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2023
Time: 41:25 
Size: 95,3 MB 
Label: Rockfold Records
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock/Country Rock/Rock
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. I Ain't Never - 2:40
 2. Alabama Bound - 3:18
 3. Peace of My Mind - 2:56
 4. Blues Stay Away from Me - 4:30
 5. Goin' back - 3:48
 6. Freight Train - 3:11
 7. Heartbeat - 2:44
 8. Keeper of the Fire - 4:01
 9. Barbecue Bob - 3:56
10. Corrine, Corrina - 3:33
11. Dear John - 2:54
12. Lonesome Whistle Blow - 3:49

A new compilation of tracks with a country connection, including the brand new 'I Ain't Never'. Favourite tracks of Country Rock, Americana, Rockabilly.. remixed and remastered where required. Sounds good to me!
Another collection of country rockers.. well at least there's a country connection to each track. Sometimes blues standards started off as country compositions, such as 'Blues Stay Away From Me'.. sometimes the music veered into rockabilly, such as 'Dear John'. There's a connection there somewhere - you get the idea.
Anyway it was an excuse to polish up some of my favourite old tracks such as 'Lonesome Whistle Blow' and there's one brand new recording.. Webb Pierce's 'I Ain't Never'.
I've included the apostrophe on 'Mo' here because it's correct and looks right. I had to leave it off the actual release because the idiot robots who control this business think that every apostrophe has to be followed by a lower case letter, so you get 'Mo' country Rockin'' - which doesn't look right. Bit like when I had to remove the 'A' for Ace from the cover of 'House of Cards'.. the idiot robots thought that meant the title was 'A House of Cards'.. Durrr..
Anyway, I like this collection - I actually listen to it myself for pleasure.. there's a thing! I hope you enjoy it too.

1 комментарий: