Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 7 сентября 2024 г.

Freddie Hughes - I Know It's Hard But It's Fair

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2008
Time:47:46 
Size:110,3 MB 
Label:Blues Express, Inc. 
Styles:Blues/Soul/R&B 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. I Know It's Hard But It's Fair - 4:24
 2. Little Blue Bird - 7:19
 3. Heartbreak It's Hurting Me - 3:53
 4. I Know I Need Someone - 4:18
 5. What About My Love? - 5:20
 6. Gypsy Woman - 5:19
 7. Frankie and Johnny - 3:02
 8. Suffering With the Blues - 3:21
 9. Think - 3:07
10. Ain't That Lovin' You (For More Reason Than One) - 4:37
11. Broke & Hungry - 3:02

R&B singer-songwriter Freddie Hughes from Oakland California was primarily known for his 1963 hit single Bring My Baby Back which brought him national attention. His expressive tenor voice was the perfect fit for the bluesy, piano driven number.  Freddie Hughes had the distinction of being one of the last successful artists on Vee Jay Records before the label collapsed in the mid-'60s. In 1965, he charted a pair of Top 20 R&B singles with "Oo Wee Baby, I Love You" and "You Can't Take It Away." He moved on to Scepter Records' Wand imprint and scored another hit with "Send My Baby Back," co-written, produced, and arranged by Lonnie Hewitt, which got to number 20 on the R&B charts and number 94 pop, sufficient to get him a chance to do a complete album for the label. He left Wand Records in 1969 to sign with Brunswick Records.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий