Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 13 сентября 2024 г.

Mick Clarke - Dirty Work

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2024
Time:40:02 
Size:92,2 MB 
Label:Rockfold 
Styles:Blues/Blues Rock 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Dirty Work - 4:15
 2. Walking Doctor Bill - 3:06
 3. Just Dropped In - 4:13
 4. Gonna Miss You Like the Devil - 2:59
 5. Strongo - 2:43
 6. Do Me Right - 2:57
 7. Digging This Trench - 4:05
 8. Don't Wanna Boogie - 2:34
 9. Ain't That a Pity - 3:39
10. Ragged but Right! - 3:04
11. Red Sails in the Sunset - 3:08
12. Got to Find My Baby - 3:13

My new album 'Dirty Work' is released this Friday 13th. Always exciting putting out a new album, even though most of the tracks have already been released through the last year.
But that's the way I like to do things these days, and it has a lot of advantages. The songs get thoroughly road-tested and can be tweaked where necessary. And it keeps me entertained throughout the year and keeps the buzz going.
So I'm trying to get the best use out of this new fangled streaming world. I do love the immediacy and versatility that it provides.
Releasing the album also gives me a chance to catch up with my many friends and associates in the blues radio world - many thanks to all those already playing or planning to play tracks from the album.
Meanwhile, a little background..
From 1968 I was a full time on the road blues rockin' guitar player with Killing Floor and then SALT, and then from the mid 80s led my own band, touring all over Europe, the US and beyond. These days I mainly enjoy making music in my own small recording studio here on the Surrey / Sussex border and releasing it online.
Unencumbered by record company, management or even other musicians, I just go where my muse takes me and feel free to experiment.
I like to explore different styles which might go towards country or retro pop, but fundamentally I'm a blues guitar player, and I try to give my 'official' albums a more focussed blues / rock direction.
And with some success - the last album 'The Blues, Man, Rides Again' made it to the No.1 spot on the Roots Music Report UK Airplay Chart, knocking the Rolling Stones off in the process!
'Dirty Work' releasing Friday 13 September... More news to follow.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий