Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 19 сентября 2026 г.

J.T. Red - Smokn' Cat Blues

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:1996
Time:43:38 
Size:100,9 MB 
Label:Gem Tam Music 
Styles:Pop/Soul Blues/Rock 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Too Broke to Pay Attention - 3:35
 2. You've Lost My Love - 3:36
 3. Cry'in Shame - 3:58
 4. Party Down Tonite - 4:55
 5. Prelude to River's Flow - 0:44
 6. River's Flow - 5:47
 7. I'll Always Love You - 5:56
 8. Let It Roll - 6:28
 9. I Want Your Lovin - 5:38
10. Like It Used to Be - 2:58

Pop soul/blues/rock from what appears to be a teenage band with good instincts is better than I would have been ready to admit. They're definitely green, but their naivete works in their favor most of the time, especially the faux soul of "Cryan' Shame," the earnest acoustic Delta-style introduction to "River's Flow" and their decidedly blue-collar lyrics ("Too Broke to Pay Attention"). (Gem Tam)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий