Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2008
Time:57:10
Size:132,1 MB
Label:NoveYet
Styles:Blues/Electric Blues
Art:Front
Year:2008
Time:57:10
Size:132,1 MB
Label:NoveYet
Styles:Blues/Electric Blues
Art:Front
Tracks Listing:
1. Hideaway - 3:23
2. I Don't Know - 3:31
3. What's the Reason - 3:53
4. Creepy John - 5:37
5. It's All Right - 4:18
6. Baby's Leavin' Town - 5:07
7. Going to That Place - 5:20
8. Steppin' Out - 2:45
9. Too Tired - 3:11
10. Lonely Avenue - 4:10
11. Gangster of Love - 3:40
12. Nine Below Zero - 5:16
13. How Long Baby - 6:53
1. Hideaway - 3:23
2. I Don't Know - 3:31
3. What's the Reason - 3:53
4. Creepy John - 5:37
5. It's All Right - 4:18
6. Baby's Leavin' Town - 5:07
7. Going to That Place - 5:20
8. Steppin' Out - 2:45
9. Too Tired - 3:11
10. Lonely Avenue - 4:10
11. Gangster of Love - 3:40
12. Nine Below Zero - 5:16
13. How Long Baby - 6:53
I have no information about the band and the musicians.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий