Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 24 января 2017 г.

Lee Gates - Lee Gates and the Alabama Cotton Kings

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2003
Time: 40:35
Size: 93,0 MB
Label: Music Macker
Styles: Blues
Art: Full

Tracks Listing:
 1. Sweet Lucy's Groove - 3:04
 2. You Gotta Love Me Baby - 3:45
 3. I Got A Honky Tonk Woman - 3:07
 4. Down To The Getto - 2:54
 5. Lucy's Voodoo - 3:10
 6. When Baby Got The Blues - 4:41
 7. I'm Going Back Home - 5:17
 8. Lee's Boogie - 7:16
 9. Lucy Cryin' - 7:18

Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings album by Lee Gates was released Sep 13, 2003 on the CD Baby label. Lee Gates one of Milwaukee's pre-eminent blues musicians was born December 20, 1937 in Pontotoc, Mississippi. Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings music CDs His parents Brice and Inez Gates were both guitarists, "My mother was the one the one who got me started. Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings songs I was about 14 when she got me an electric guitar. "In 1959 Lee migrated to Milwaukee where he found work performing with the house band at Wilson's Club at 10th and Center Streets for 15 years straight Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings album. It is not until 1974 that he met his legendary cousin Albert Collins Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings CD music. "My daddy's brother had a lot of kids out there in Texas Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings music CDs. I never met them as a child, but we all knew of each other. When Albert came to Milwaukee I showed him around and we did some gigs together. Every time he came to town we would go out and eat supper together, he was a good friend to me." In October of 2003 Lee called me up and announced that he was coming to Hillsborough.

Lee Gates and the Alabama Cotton Kings

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий