Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 3 июля 2024 г.

Hannes Kasehs - Linda's Blues

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2009
Time:51:15 
Size:117,9 MB 
Label:Styx Records 
Styles:Blues 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Sitting In My Backyard - 3:26
 2. Not Cool Enough - 4:04
 3. This Morning - 3:42
 4. Crying Heart - 4:22
 5. Stupid - 4:29
 6. Blow Them Troubles Away - 3:15
 7. Harem Blues - 3:10
 8. I Don't Need A Friend Like You - 3:00
 9. I Wish You Well - 4:07
10. Take The Risk - 4:19
11. Fat Belly - 3:00
12. Big Place - 3:04
13. Is It A Shame - 2:58
14. Linda's Blues - 4:11

Dear blues fans,
I have been involved with blues music since I bought my first Hopkins record when I was about 14!
I have rarely won any prizes and have never recorded with B.B. King. But over the last 30 years I have gained a lot of experience in the blues: I accompanied Peter Kern in various formations for over 10 years, was with Christian Dozzler & The Blues Wave from 1995 to 2000, from 2000 to now increasingly with my own band, at the same time from 2012 to 2017 with 4some Blues (CH/A), from 2013 to 2016 with Norbert Schneider & Band (A) and since 2016 with Walter Baumgartner's Blues Box (A/CH/GB) on many great concert tours across Europe. I have been leading the weekly blues session at the Louisiana Blues Pub in Vienna for around 20 years.
I met numerous international blues greats such as Henry Gray, John Primer, Dave Myers, Steve Bell, Larry Garner, Johnny Allen, Big Jay Mc Neely, Louisiana Red, Vince Weber, Katie Webster, Abi Wallenstein, Axel Zwingenberger, Big Daddy Wilson, Jeremy Spencer (Fleetwood Mac) and many more on stage.
I experienced career highlights at live performances on ORF (Licht ins Dunkel, Seniorenclub), at the 18th SWR Blues Festival in Lahnstein (D), at the Kempten Jazz Spring (D), in the Balver Höhle (D), at the Banana Peel (B), at the recordings for the - for me already third - Christian Dozzler production "Louisiana" in the US state of the same name, winning the Concerto Poll 1998 for the CD "Smile A While", at sessions in the legendary Checkerboard Lounge, Rosa's Lounge and in the Buddy Guys Legends (USA), at the JazzAscona Festival, at the Blues Festival Baden as well as at the Summerblues Basel (CH) and BluesBaltica - International Blues Festival in Eutin (D).
These experiences and experiences have shaped my understanding of music and my preferences to this day. And almost forty years after my first Hopkins record, I can say: I love playing blues!
Yours, Hannes Kasehs/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий