Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 26 июля 2024 г.

Queralt Albinyana - When I Met The Blues

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2012
Time:50:04 
Size:115,1 MB 
Label:Self-Released 
Styles:Blues 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Can't Stand To See You Go - 4:18
 2. Blue Monday - 3:50
 3. My Man - 6:36
 4. I Don't Care No More - 3:30
 5. Woman Be Wise - 3:20
 6. Five Long Years - 5:59
 7. You Got To Do The Boogie Woogie - 4:11
 8. Ain't Nobody's Business - 4:02
 9. My Baby She Loves Me - 3:37
10. I Wonder Why - 6:59
11. You Got To Know How - 3:35

Known as an actress in theater, musicals, and television, Albinyana has been a singer for over ten years. She offers a repertoire primarily focused on songs attributed to essential women in the history of blues: from iconic singers of the 1920s to contemporary blueswomen.A notable part of Queralt Albinyana's career is the lecture-concert El blues d’elles, with which she has traveled through half of Catalonia.As a singer, Albinyana possesses a direct style and a powerful voice. At Jamboree, the singer performs accompanied by an exceptional group of musicians: TotaBlues, Martin J. Merino, Hernan Fridman, and Roberto Olori. Some years ago, in the Blues Jam Session at Rocksound, I dared to sing for the first time in front of a lot of musicians I admire and I was very fightened. After these usual insecurities, I discovered, perhaps for the firt time in my life, that I could truly express myself singing the Blues. It seems that my voice fits the Blues when I feel free… From happiness I moved to enthusiasm, and I wanted to capture this new feeling in an album, so that I could start a new path next to acting. Tota (TotaBlues) eventually believed in this project, and as a music director he assembled the ideal band. This is how “When I met the Blues” was born. This work has been done with a lot of respect and love, and I hope it will be the beginning of a long life next to the Blues.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий