Bitrate:320K/s
Year:1986/2026
Time:36:09
Size:84,0 MB
Label:Discreet Records/dOf Records
Styles:Blues/Jump Blues
Art:Front
Year:1986/2026
Time:36:09
Size:84,0 MB
Label:Discreet Records/dOf Records
Styles:Blues/Jump Blues
Art:Front
Tracks Listing:
1. Let the Good Times Roll - 4:10
2. Mess Around - 3:11
3. I Cant Stop It - 2:47
4. Slow Down - 3:04
5. Cold Women With Warm Hearts - 4:07
6. Choo Choo ChBoogie - 2:37
7. House Party - 3:25
8. Framed - 4:47
9. Heed My Warning - 5:07
10. Almost (I Got Everything I Need) - 2:49
1. Let the Good Times Roll - 4:10
2. Mess Around - 3:11
3. I Cant Stop It - 2:47
4. Slow Down - 3:04
5. Cold Women With Warm Hearts - 4:07
6. Choo Choo ChBoogie - 2:37
7. House Party - 3:25
8. Framed - 4:47
9. Heed My Warning - 5:07
10. Almost (I Got Everything I Need) - 2:49
Little Big Blues Band is swedish blues and rhythm & blues band.The band members were: Göran Ekstrand (Vocals, Drums), Janne Brynstedt (Gitarr), Olle Nyberg (keyboards), Hannes Råstam (Bas),Tomas Olsson (Trummor), Magnus Johansson (Trumpet),
Anders Norberg (Tenorsax). Little Big Blues Band is typical jump blues band features a small horn section that plays melodies and short, pithy riffs. The horn section is dominated by saxophones, which are technically woodwinds but often referred to as horns. The horns are then backed by a rhythm section consisting of bass, drums, and a chordal instrument—typically piano or electric guitar. The music is up-tempo, drawing influence from both the blues songs of the American South and the big band jazz of urban centers. Recorded at the Intervideo mobile studio in Gothenburg in February 1986. This album was reissued in 2026.
Anders Norberg (Tenorsax). Little Big Blues Band is typical jump blues band features a small horn section that plays melodies and short, pithy riffs. The horn section is dominated by saxophones, which are technically woodwinds but often referred to as horns. The horns are then backed by a rhythm section consisting of bass, drums, and a chordal instrument—typically piano or electric guitar. The music is up-tempo, drawing influence from both the blues songs of the American South and the big band jazz of urban centers. Recorded at the Intervideo mobile studio in Gothenburg in February 1986. This album was reissued in 2026.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий