Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2026
Time:47:20
Size:108,8 MB
Label:Silk City Recording Co.
Styles:Blues
Art:Front
Year:2026
Time:47:20
Size:108,8 MB
Label:Silk City Recording Co.
Styles:Blues
Art:Front
Tracks Listing:
1. Howling for My Darling (Live) - 4:57
2. Wang Dang Doodle (Live) - 6:09
3. Giving It up for Your Love (Live) - 4:43
4. Hoochie Coochie Man (Live) - 6:58
5. So Many Roads (Live) - 3:38
6. I Got You (I Feel Good) [Live] - 3:30
7. Killing Floor (Live) - 3:51
8. Outside Woman Blues (Live) - 6:52
9. Teenee Weenee Bit (Live) - 3:22
10. Wammer Jammer (Live) - 3:15
1. Howling for My Darling (Live) - 4:57
2. Wang Dang Doodle (Live) - 6:09
3. Giving It up for Your Love (Live) - 4:43
4. Hoochie Coochie Man (Live) - 6:58
5. So Many Roads (Live) - 3:38
6. I Got You (I Feel Good) [Live] - 3:30
7. Killing Floor (Live) - 3:51
8. Outside Woman Blues (Live) - 6:52
9. Teenee Weenee Bit (Live) - 3:22
10. Wammer Jammer (Live) - 3:15
February Release for LPD2026 "Son Lewis - Live from the Dunellen Theater" originally recorded in 1989 as part of the "POW/MIA Bring them Home" Benefit Concert Series.
Unfortunately, the recording is not of very good quality ~ Silk City Recording/
Unfortunately, the recording is not of very good quality ~ Silk City Recording/

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий