Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2019
Time:43:20
Size:103,8 MB
Label:1412373 Records DK
Styles:Blues/Blues Rock
Year:2019
Time:43:20
Size:103,8 MB
Label:1412373 Records DK
Styles:Blues/Blues Rock
Art:Front
Tracks Listing:
1. Mantra For Maat - 5:17
2. Stargate - 7:07
3. Mr. President - 5:18
4. Love Only Love (Mytakuye Oyasin) - 5:00
5. Tell Me Why - 3:48
6. Love Only Love (Studio Version) - 3:29
7. Little Moon - 4:31
8. Last Reflection In Atlantis - 8:46
Tracks Listing:
1. Mantra For Maat - 5:17
2. Stargate - 7:07
3. Mr. President - 5:18
4. Love Only Love (Mytakuye Oyasin) - 5:00
5. Tell Me Why - 3:48
6. Love Only Love (Studio Version) - 3:29
7. Little Moon - 4:31
8. Last Reflection In Atlantis - 8:46
Music has guided me since I was a young boy.I remember working as a manual laborer and harvesting potatoes for two months at the age of 13 so I could afford my first electric guitar and finally start learning to play. Back then, albums by American bluesmen were extremely rare, and I had to hunt them down all over Italy. That passion gave rise to what would become my stage name: Peppe o Blues. At 16, while working manual jobs, I began taking lessons in jazz guitar and improvisation. Then, in 1984, I was invited to attend the Umbria Jazz seminars and played with Curtis Fuller; the following year, I was selected to play in the festival's Big Band, opening for Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers and Stevie Ray Vaughan. I trained at the Berklee College of Music in Boston (USA), having won a scholarship there in 1985. I studied with prominent musicians such as Kevin Eubanks, Jim Kelly, Al Defino, Larry Monroe, and Orville Wright, mastering music theory and technique. It was during this time that I came to understand that music is an expression of the mind and soul.In 1987, I moved to New York, where I continued my studies with Kevin Eubanks. I lived in the Bronx and played in jazz clubs where white musicians were rarely accepted. It was a very tough year, but one that helped me grow both as a man and as a musician. Over the course of my nearly 35-year career, I have had the honor and pleasure of performing with genuine stars such as Buddy Miles (Jimi Hendrix’s drummer and vocalist for Carlos Santana), Otis Rush (Eric Clapton), Michael Coleman (Muddy Waters’ guitarist), Junior Wells, Curtis Fuller, George Adams, Dannie Richmond, Sugar Blue (harmonica player on the Rolling Stones’ “Miss You”), Shirley King (B.B. King’s daughter), Sammy Fender, Sharon Clarke (backing vocalist for Albert King and Tina Turner), Dave Ball (Procol Harum), Mick Underwood (Ian Gillan, Deep Purple), and Mac Pole (Jimmy Page, Ritchie Blackmore, Gong); I have also opened for acts such as Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Miriam Makeba, Bobby Watson, Canned Heat, Charlie Musselwhite, Tommy Castro, Chris Wilson (lead singer of the Flamin’ Groovies), and, more recently, Fabrizio Moro.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий