Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 23 мая 2015 г.

Colleen Hewett - Black & White

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2015
Time: 40:30
Size: 93,2 MB
Label: Dream Room
Styles: Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Blues Is My Business - 3:35
 2. Rockin' Chair - 3:59
 3. Daddy Said - 3:00
 4. I Sing The Blues - 4:49
 5. Shut Up And Let Me Breathe - 4:12
 6. I'm Walkin' - 3:12
 7. Starlight - 3:43
 8. Shut Your Mouth - 3:10
 9. Takin' The Good With The Bad - 3:18
10. The Key - 3:39
11. Headin' Down The Highway - 3:47

15 years after her last album, Colleen Hewett (Wind Beneath My Wings, Day By Day, Dreaming My Dreams With You) has finally returned to the studio, to create the album she has wanted to make for a LONG time! 'Black & White' sees Colleen set her stirring vocal ability free with genres ranging from emotional ballads, to country and soulful blues tracks, as she takes the listener on a journey that traces her family history, including previously unknown details about her ancestry and experience with domestic violence. in my personality, I tell it the way it is – take it or leave it.”

Link

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий